About Fort Collins
Northern Colorado is the heart of the Rocky Mountains and draws a diverse group of people that live here for the lifestyle and quality of life the Front Range affords. The agents at RE/MAX Advanced are fortunate to work and play in a community that is as interesting as it is diverse. As the core cities of northern Colorado grow, including Fort Collins, Greeley, and Loveland, we have managed to retain a quaint charm that is reflected in buildings dating back to the 1800’s.
Points of Interest
- Old Town Fort Collins is alive with arts, entertainment, shopping and a variety of dining options.
- The Lincoln Center is the City’s cultural arts center. Activities include professional theatre, dance, music, visual arts and children’s programs.
- The new Museum of Discovery creates meaningful opportunities for people of all ages to learn, reflect and have fun through hands-on and collections based experiences in science and culture.
- The Senior Center includes a pool, spa, gymnasium, track, billiards, crafts and a community media center/library.
- The community library system (www.poudrelibraries.org) includes the Main Public Library, Council Tree Library and the Harmony Library, a join-use facility shared with Front Range Community College. The public libraries provide youth programs, computer labs and resources and information for Spanish-speaking citizens.
Here are a few guides written about Fort Collins and places to explore, from food and hiking, to beer and nightlife.